happinessAs you all know I have been battling a rare form of cancer since September last year. I have been undergoing treatment which has finally come to an end. At this stage it looks successful which as you can imagine is a huge relief. So hopefully I will be fully back on board at school from now on. I would like to take this opportunity to say a HUGE thank-you to all the staff, students , parents and community of Snells Beach School. I have been overwhelmed with all the letters, cards, and support I have received from you all. It has been very humbling. I and my husband Tony & my daughters thank you from the bottom of our hearts. A few special people also deserve a special mention

• Jill Corkin, Kathryn Ramel & Pauline Watkin who have been so supportive and allowed me to come & go from school as & when I felt well enough and have lent their shoulders to cry on
  • the marvelous mums who have supplied Tony & I with beautiful prepared meals for months. After 7 hour days at chemotherapy it was wonderful to be able to come home to something delicious to eat
  • Lovetta Bayer & Robaynne Magnusson-I cannot thank you enough for your support, love & prayers, & for organising the meal mums. You are truly beautiful women inside and out  & I appreciate everything you have done for me over the past 8 months

So once again thank you to everyone. I am extremely lucky to belong to such a warm & caring community and…..I”M BACK!!!!

Cherylene Neels